Emerging and elite racing program
The Paralympic Sport Club Windham is a program of the ASF conducted in partnership with United States Paralympics for Paralympic-eligible athletes with physical or visual disabilities who are seeking to become internationally competitive. It is a seasonal
Full-Time 12-Week Program Highlights
- Weekly race coaching and gate training conducted by race coaches and certified adaptive instructors, 4 days per week, and including weekly video analysis.
- Special race training camps (total of 2 or 3 weeks tentatively scheduled at Olympic Training Center in Lake Placid and at ASF at Windham Mountain).
- Indoor fitness training conducted by certified yoga teachers and personal trainers. Use of local fitness facility at selected times.
- Shared locker room and tuning space in ASF’s on-mountain timber-framed lodge. Season pass or daily lift tickets at Windham Mountain.
- Coach representation at Ski Spectacular, as well as selected races.
Part-Time Weekend Program Highlights
- Weekend race coaching and gate training conducted by volunteer coaches under supervision of race coaches and certified adaptive instructors, including video analysis.
- Coach representation at selected races.
Interested in participating in one of our Competitions program this winter?
Please contact ASF Program Director Pam Greene at (518) 734-5070 or email@example.com for more information.