An evening of fine wine & cuisine at Hudson Farm
Saturday, October 19, 2013 – Cocktails at 6:30pm – Dinner at 7:00pm
Ticket: $500 per person
Hudson Farm Club, Andover, New Jersey.
To purchase tickets, contact Heather Lamberson of Hudson Farm at 973-398-4330 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the event:
Bob O’Hara, Chairman of the ASF Honorary Board of Trustees invites you to enjoy an elegant evening of fine dining and superb wines for the benefit of the Adaptive Sports Foundation.
The evening features:
- Hudson Farm Executive Chef, Martha Kimmerly
- Griffin & Howe Head Shooting Instructor, Allen Pana
- Hudson Farm Club Member & Chef, Bob DiNozzi
- Caitlin Sarubbi, national ski champion, member of the 2010 US Paralympic Alpine Team and US National gold medal winner.
- Zach Elder, United States of America Snowboard Association national gold medal winner and ASF Race Team member.
About Hudson Farms:
The Hudson Farm Club operates as a private year round outdoor experience for its members as one of the most attractive shooting layouts in the country since 1997. The Farm consists of 3,800 acres of beautifully landscaped farmland in Andover, New Jersey with several ponds and lakes.