Run the NYC Marathon with the ASF!
You will not only accomplish something that few can say they did but you will also be helping provide recreational opportunities for individuals with disabilities. The CDC states half of all individuals with disabilities get no physical activity. By you running and living a healthy lifestyle, you will give individuals with special needs the opportunity to run for themselves.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Guaranteed entry to the 2019 TCS NYC Marathon
- Fundraising tool kit and webpage
- Team ASF jersey
- Complete an online registration form
- $2,500 fundraising minimum*
- Submit your race registration fee to NYRR
- All runners must be 18 years of age or older on race day. Additionally, as an Official Charity Partner, we are able to offer guaranteed entry to athletes with disabilities who plan to complete the course either on foot or in a push-rim wheelchair, subject to NYRR’s prior approval.
- Step one: Complete an online form.
- Step two: We confirm your spot on Team ASF starting Feb. 27, 2019
- Step three: Fundraise $2,500 by race day
- Step four: Run!
*Runners will be required to comply with the fundraising commitment schedule, guaranteeing this amount with a personal credit card.
Due to limited guaranteed entries (5) and NYRR guidelines, not everyone who registers will be confirmed to run for Team ASF.
Kim Seevers at firstname.lastname@example.org / 518-734-5070