We do not knowingly accept registrations or collect personally identifying information from children who are under the age of 13 without the prior consent of the child’s parent or guardian. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 may have provided personal information to us without consent of the child’s parent or guardian, please contact Raymond Curtis, Executive Director at 518-734-5070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change this Policy from time to time, by posting the revised Policy on our website. The changes will only apply to the personal information we collect after we have posted the revised Policy.
This Policy is effective as of July 1, 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- The Adaptive Sports Foundation (“ASF”, “we”, “us”, or “our” ) provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about the Adaptive Sports Foundation, its programs, students and fundraising initiatives. By accessing this site you agree, without limitation or qualification, to abide by the terms and conditions set forth below and all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about the Adaptive Sports Foundation and no other use is permitted.
- The Adaptive Sports Foundation assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with this site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without the Adaptive Sports Foundation’s prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but the Adaptive Sports Foundation has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it may be linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than the Adaptive Sports Foundation. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against ASF with respect to linked sites or material posted by anyone other than ASF. We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any data you submit to us. However, we will use reasonable efforts provide for the confidentiality of e-mails, resumes, applications or inquiries sent to us for purpose of seeking information or for inquiring into potential employment with us, in accordance with our employment policies. Please be aware that submission of your resume or application may not be considered and we are under no obligation to respond to such solicitations. The Adaptive Sports Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
- It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass the Adaptive Sports Foundation. We are not responsible for any user submitted content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor submissions and we may remove content that we deem inappropriate for anyremove a user’s privilege to post content on our site. Posters are to follow ASF guidelines regarding posting on the site and may not post any information that is libelous or defamatory, profane, obscene or pornographic, violates any law (including intellectual property law), degrades anyone on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability, or other classification, is hateful or harasses other users of the site, or which impersonates others.
- We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses, or other defects in the site or its contents. This site is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible, ASF disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event, is the Adaptive Sports Foundation responsible for any damages, including special or consequential damages, to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if the Adaptive Sports Foundation is informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence. Local jurisdictions may prohibit the limitation of certain types of liability, therefore this section may not apply to you. In any event, ASF’s total tort or contract liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action will not exceed the amount paid by you for accessing this site.
- Headquarters of the Adaptive Sports Foundation are located in Windham, New This site as well as these terms and conditions are subject to the substantive laws of the State of New York without regard to conflicts of law principles, and regardless of the location of the user, and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims of any kind arising from or related to this site and these terms and conditions shall be in the Supreme Court of the State of New York, Greene County, or in the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York. You hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- Use of this site is subject to all of the terms and conditions contained herein, which you as a user accept by contacting and using this site and all results
- Adaptive Sports Foundation reserves the right to revise and update these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, effective the date of posting to the site of the new and/or amended terms.
- This site is owned and operated by the Adaptive Sports Foundation. You may not reproduce, copy, republish, post, transmit or distribute in any way material from this site, except that you may print or download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial use only. You must keep all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices intact. Your modification or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of our intellectual property rights. The use of any such material on any other web site or electronic medium without the prior written consent of an authorized officer of ASF is prohibited. If you seek permission to use our material, please contact Raymond Curtis, Director of Operations at 518-734-5070 or email@example.com or Petra Davenport, Deputy Director of Operations at 518-734-5070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you download anything from the site, the software, including any files, images, or data (the “software”) are licensed to you by us for the limited use described in the preceding paragraph. We retain full and complete title to the software, and all intellectual property rights in it.
- ASF’s trademarks, service marks, and trade names (“trademarks”) are our sole You do not have any right, title or interest in them or in their use. You agree that because all the trademarks have great value and goodwill, in the event you breach this section, injury to ASF would be irreparable. Therefore, you consent to the issuance of injunctive relief and agree that injunctive relief would be appropriate and necessary to protect our interests (without limitation as to damages or other remedies allowable by law).
- While we try to be accurate and up to date, weather and snow conditions, prices, listings, articles and other information are subject to change. We cannot guarantee that information on the site will be accurate or timely
- If any clause or provision of these terms and conditions shall be held invalid in whole or in part, then the remaining clauses and provisions, or portions thereof, shall remain in full force and effect.
- Our failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right at one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of the Adaptive Sports Foundation.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective July 1, 2019 and may be changed or terminated at any time by ASF without notice. If you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions you must terminate your use of the website.