By joining the Adaptive Sports Foundation’s Peak Performers, which is a monthly investment in the ASF, you will be giving individuals with disabilities the opportunity to experience the joy and benefits of lifelong recreational sports. Consistent sustained support at each level enables us to be innovative in our programming and to continue to empower lives through adaptive sports.
How your donation will help:
- $10/month = Provides a case of cold weather essentials such as hand warmers and hot chocolate.
- $15/month = Provides essential training for our more than 200 ski and snowboard instructors.
- $25/month = Provides adaptive equipment such as outriggers which are essential for our many students with cerebral palsy or ambulatory difficulties.
- $50/month = Provides for the purchase of complete set of equipment (boots, bindings, skis, snowboards) for a skier or rider.
- $100/month = Provides propane for the great room fireplace as well as our grills and stoves to ensure all our students, volunteers and families have access to a warm meal for lunch.
Exclusive Welcome Gifts for our new Peak Performers:
- $10/month commitment receives a ASF Peak Performer logo item.
- $15/month commitment receives $25 gift card to Windham Mountain Resort
- $25/month commitment receives $50 gift card to Windham Mountain Resort
- $50/month commitment receives one ticket to the ASF’s Warriors in Motion Master Chef Celebration
- $100/month commitment receives two tickets to the ASF’s Warriors in Motion Master Chef Celebration
Mail a check payable to:
Adaptive Sports Foundation
PO Box 266
Windham, NY 12496
Donate over the phone:
Call (518) 734-5070 to give your credit card information to a member of our staff.
Give a gift of Securities or Stock:
Contact Joanne at email@example.com or call (518) 734-5070.
Check with your company’s Human Resource department to see if they have matching gift program. Any questions regarding matching gifts, please contact Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518) 734-5070.